Policies of the Physiology Core:
- All studies must be approved by Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) prior to using Physiology Core.
- Animals must be ordered through Research Animal Resources (RAR).
- Prior to reserving a room, a mandatory one-hour training session is required with Core Director, Pilar Ariza-Guzman. A fund number will have to be provided at this time.
- Main Core entrance is restricted and access is given by RAR. Access to individual rooms within the Core are granted by Academic Health Center Research Building Management Services.
- Once training is complete, reservations for use of equipment are done contacting the Core Manager.
- Reservation of rooms require you to supply a cost center number (EFS) to the Core Director.